Monday 9 January 2012

Free Skin health assessments & skincare samples too!


Wow! What an amazing first 2 days I had in my new 'Skin lounge' in Norwich. I was overwhelmed by all the messages, gifts & visits of support & am starting to settle into my new home. Thank you again to all those who have been involved.

It's a busy week ahead with clients in both my Norwich & London 'Skin Lounges' & so before it all gets a little bonkers I wanted to let you know that, with the help of my fabulous other Skin Therapist Vanda, we will be offering complimentary Skin Health assessments in Norwich at our 'U and your skin bar' on Wednesday & Thursday this week!

This is a great opportunity to get some real expert advice from us about your skin concerns & go away with some specific skin care samples to kick start your skin into better health. You can learn about our unique, signature approach to treating your skin, relax with a cup of 'Tea Pigs' Tea with us & have a browse of the new premises.

We very much look forward to meeting you so do pop in over the 2 days & if you have a specific time you would like to secure call us on 01603 633 633 or email enquiries@uandyourskin.co.uk www.uandyourskin.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment