Monday 2 January 2012

Blood, sweat, tears & an invitation to join me at the bar...


Happy New Year!!! Thank you 2011 you were good to me but I think that 2012 is going to be even better!

You see I have spent the past 2 months transforming a beautiful 400 year old building in the up & coming 'The Lanes' area of Norwich, into my new 'Skin lounge'.

There literally has been blood (who knew scrapers could be so lethal), sweat (many a bead occupied my brow) & tears (of joy as I closed the door on the 31st Dec knowing that finally it was ready for the launch on the 6th January).

Set over 3 floors my 'Skin lounge' has 2 cosy yet luxurious en suite treatment rooms, a smaller 'U and your skin pod' for our more 'intensive' facials & an interactive retail zone with our first 'U and your skin bar'.

It's at this bar that we (myself & the wonderfully talented skin therapist Vanda Gannaway) invite you to join us between 10am -12noon this Friday the 6th the launch day of the new premises.

Come & have a complimentary skin health assessment, a guided tour or simply enjoy a pot of 'Tea Pigs' tea with us.
We would love to see & welcome you & share all our skin care knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment