Tuesday 25 October 2011

Exciting developments!


It's fair to say I have been a little 'quiet' of late on my blog writing but I have a few good excuses which, actually, I'll share with you.
Firstly I am (fingers crossed) days away from signing on the dotted line for a new premises for my Norwich 'U and your skin' lounge.It's been a roller coaster few weeks of careful decision making & planning but my new home will be over 3 floors in the lovely 'Lanes' part of Norwich city...I am beyond excited (& a little scared) & just want to get on with the transformation of this beautiful 400 year old building.
So watch this space as I will be Vlogging (Video Blogging) all about it & the progress.

Excuse No 2 is that I have also changed my London venue & am now working from 107 Fleet St. Still under The Wyndham Centre Umbrella its a great & vibrant location so I look forward to welcoming my existing & new clients.

Excuse No 3, for having been so quiet, is that I have been back in 'learning' mode & have just successfully graduated from a course that, after 16 years of being an Electrologist for hair removal, will now allow me to treat Telangectasia (broken facial veins), Skin Tags, Sebboreheic & common warts, Age spots & Milia.I attended the Sterex academy last week in London & had such a great time getting very hands on with all of these skin anomalies which I see so much of as a skin therapist. Its great to now be able to finally eradicate these for people.
I met some great other therapists including a male therapist who qualified the same year I did (1996) & who kindly let me also treat him over the course of the 2 days.

Electrolysis for hair removal is a treatment I have always enjoyed delivering since it also, like my signature facials, has such an impact on people's confidence. It's a well respected method which has been used for 134 years & using this same method to remove the above issues has been around for 101 years, so like everything I do there is alot of positive evidence to support it's success.

I do hope you will feel able to contact me if you are concerned with any of these skin anomalies as I am always happy to discuss & advise.www.uandyourskin.co.uk Norwich . London enquiries@uandyourskin.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment